Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can you get curly hair extensions? Or can you curl synthetic hair? (pics)?

:/ I want longer hair, could I get extensions for my hair?





http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/a鈥?/a>Can you get curly hair extensions? Or can you curl synthetic hair? (pics)?
Yes dear, u can get curly extensions hair. There are different type of curly extensions, u must just visit different beauty salon, they sell all type of curly long extensions. U can also make long extension curly urself by braiding them and place them in hot boiled water and wait till th extensions get dry and you remove them from the braids.Can you get curly hair extensions? Or can you curl synthetic hair? (pics)?
yes, there are curly hair extensions. You can buy them at sally's and other places. I know that jessica simpson has a line of hair extensions and the curls look very natural.





And when it comes to synthetic extensions, I would NOT recommend you to curl them or apply and heat to them. They will melt and burn and become crispy.
There are REAL hair, hair extensions. Go to Sally's Beauty and there are clip ins! (which I HIGHLY recommend) Do NOT get the glue ins!! They are nothing but a mess!! Best way to ruin your hair if you ask me! You can't curl synthetic hair. It will burn it. It's just plastic. Lol.





I hope this helps you!
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment