Saturday, February 20, 2010

How to maintain curly hair extensions.?

I'm currently using Jessica Simpson's Wavy 23'; wavy extensions. I've only worn them once and they're already tangly?How to maintain curly hair extensions.?
umm you wanna use mayonnaise.. trust me it works great





or just shave the sh*t off.. when you start depending on your hair looking good, you get a little bit farther from being better offHow to maintain curly hair extensions.?
You stole Jessica Simpson's weave?
1. My hair curls from the root so i have to straighten it with the dryer and a large brush if i had extentions how would i be able to pull the hair with the brush as i would be pulling on the joins of the extentions?


You would still be able to blow dry your hair with the extensions in but you must use a soft bristle brush. The joins are very strong and if they are attached correctly they won't come out by pulling on them, so with a flexible bristle the brush won't pull your hair out at the root! You should still get a smooth finish.





2. I have shoulder length hair that is naturally dark blonde with hi-lights, it is naturally curly which I hate, so I dry it straight. the fringe has snapped and now lies around my eye brows, I would like hair extension on the frost is this possible?


Yes, you can have extensions on your fringe, as long as the condition is ok. The only problem you may have is with the blowdrying it straight. It might be an idea to have your own hair straightened first and then have the extensions put in. This will not only make it easier to get the result you require but also save the condition of both the extension hair and your own.





3. Can extensions be longer than 20 inches, i would idealy like 25 inches?


It is possible to get 25 inch hair in both European and Asian but it would take a few weeks to arrive and the price is outrageous! (the labour cost is the same but to buy the hair is quite astounding).





4. How long do extensions last?


The hair itself will last as long as your own hair, it's real! As long as you look after it (there is some maintenance to be done every 7 to 12 weeks due to natural shedding) most people keep them in until their own hair has caught up length wise, but some clients continue to keep them for thickness. The extension hair does actually 'shed' slightly though, so occasionally you will have to top it up with some extra hair but this can be worked in to your maintenance.





5. If I colour my hair what colour extentions would i have to have?


You can have any colour you like but if it is different to your natural colour you will need to keep tinting your roots as it grows. This can be done quite easily and without damage to the bonds.





6. I was wondering about having the underneath hair a darker colour i have seen a number of people with this and it looks very effective but i dont know if this can be done with extensions.


Yes, we can use darker hair at the bottom and have done this recently. It looked very effective (and buying some darker hair along with blonde will save a few quid too!).





7. What is the hair which is used like, can it be washed etc in the same way?


There are 2 types of Human hair available in high quality Asian and Eurpean hair which is as good if not better condition than the average head of hair. These can both be washed / styled as normal with a little extra care and avoiding some ingredients in the products so as not to affect the bonds.








8. Whats the difference between the two types of different hair?


The Asian hair is a little courser than the European and has no cuticle (outer layer, not detectable to the eye) so it just needs a bit more looking after with products and conditioning.





9. How offen will it require me coming back to maintain it?


Maintenance will depend on how well you look after the hair, how much natural shedding you have and how often you wash it. Some of our clients (not spending much time on the hair) needed to have it maintained monthly but most clients will look after it well enough to leave it for 8 / 12 weeks.








10. I would like to know if one can sell their long hair in a salon?


Yes, if your hair is long enough, all one length and in very good condition, some will consider buying it!








11. I have very curly hair, can I still have extensions? Also, which hair would be better Asian or European?


It will depend on how curly your hair is and how course or fine the texture, when deciding on European or Asian hair. Often, naturally curly hair is quite thick/course so European may not be suitable. The European hair may also have to be permed, as it only comes in a soft wave,which would push up the price.





12. My hair is naturaly light brown although i die it black and put pink streaks in it is this possible with extensions?


Yes, it is possible for you to have pink streaks. We can add the coloured hair at the same time as the rest of the hair, although the unusual colours are only available in fibre.








13. I was persueded by my partner to have all of my hair cut off. It is now about 2/3 inches long all over my head and I hate it!!! A friend of mine has told me that my hair is to short for me to be able to have hair extentions added - Is this true?


Your hair is just about long enough to have extensions done (we would have to see how long the hair is on your crown area, to look completely natural, but basically yes!)





14. How long does it take to have extentions?


To have a full head usually takes a good 3 hours so it's best to make sure you have a completely free day!
curl them.
I would try a boar bristle brush to detangle the hair, and a dry shampoo, which I know they have at rite aid, but the name slips my mind at the moment, but I know it comes in a white bottle. Or you can always take it to a local wig shop or salon and they might be able to help you. Good Luck!
i have those also.


they are very hard to maintain.


i use a pick and that usually keeps them under control.
I'm not a girl, and I don't have a clue

No comments:

Post a Comment