Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair extensions?

I'm think about getting hair extensions but my hair is really curly (3b or 3c) and the ones I've found are all straight or wavy. Does anyone know where I can find curly hair extensions that aren't too expensive?Curly hair extensions?
I have 3b hair and the closest I found were these:





http://www.theplatinumhair.com/shop/item鈥?/a>





I actually bought the hair and its pretty nice,(curlier in real life than it is the pic) I have never seen anything that curly anywhere else, if you find some, please remember and email me k =)Curly hair extensions?
Well, search for websites, with good reviews. I know, where i live, I have a Sally's and it's amazing!


They have a lot of different styles, even POOF-Y ones!





It's a cool idea!


And Sally's aren't expensive at all! And they work well, they are easy to put in and they even do it for you!





:]

No comments:

Post a Comment