Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do they have curly hair extensions at sally's?

like the long ones that are usually straight?Do they have curly hair extensions at sally's?
just curl them with a curling iorn!


haha


f yu get the good kind, real human hair ones they wont like melt like others when you use heat on them!Do they have curly hair extensions at sally's?
Yeah, they have a great selection there! I am pretty sure you can check online at www.sallybeauty.com








For more tips on makeup, fashion, and music check out my blog:





http://dimelook.blogspot.com





I am just getting started so PLEASE leave some comments and/or requests!





P.S. Listen to the Danity Kane edit in my latest post and leave me a comment letting me know what you think, thanks!
Yea.





Here's the link:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware鈥?/a>
Yeah Sally's should sell those. They have a variety of synthetic and human hair extensions there of various lengths.
no, just buy straight ones and curl... technically your not damaging YOUR hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment