Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair extensions strand by strand?

Ok so I need to know if this is available for curls. I don't like clip extensions. I have curly hair, but someone told me they don't do short to long extensions for curls. Anyone knows about it? How much does it cost?Curly hair extensions strand by strand?
it costs about 20-40 $ at walmartCurly hair extensions strand by strand?
I have been a hairdresser for 10 years and I get curly extensions from Magdalena Hair Extensions, www.magdalenahairextensions.com.au whcih are the strand by strand method.





Curly extensions do requirer more care with maintennce and I would think carefully if you have tight culry natural hair. Make sure you find a hairdresser who has experience with strand by strand extensions in curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment