Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where can u find curly hair extensions?

my hair is a little bit above my shoulders and i want my hair to grow faster or just look longer my hair is very thick and its curly so where can u find brown or brownish blonde curly hair extensions or how do i get my hair too look longer or just grow faster! Please Help!





-Thanks-,lots of points!Where can u find curly hair extensions?
CLAIRES!Where can u find curly hair extensions?
Hello,





Find your local professional hair extensions salon, and ask for a free consultation. They will go over your options, to find the best options for you, such as Remylinks hair extensions.
Most hair extensions are made so that youc an curl them yourself and use any basic heating tool on them. Just check the packaging. =]
sally beauty supply?





well if they dont have curly you can always curl em up with those curling irons or something
go to sally beauty supply.


its a hair product store.





here is the webstie





www.sallybeauty.com
what the girl above me said sally's beauty supply.
at your local beauty supply store
hair salon


claires

No comments:

Post a Comment