Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair extensions....?

I have very short curly hair. Would it be possible to get hair extensions until my hair grows out(it looks funny now)? How long do they last?How much do they cost?Curly hair extensions....?
you can get cute clip-in ones that are real hair that u can style and they last for a very very long time...the price will depend on the length you want...look at your local beauty supply store..if your hair is short, clip-ons may be more noticable though...not sure. u'd have to just tryCurly hair extensions....?
I made the mistake of chopping my long hair off a couple years ago. I had naturally curly hair and my hair was way too short. So, I let it grow out for a few months but I still couldn't stand it so I got extensions. I had fused curly hair extension put in and I loved it! You can treat it just like natural hair, and straighten it too, and it will go back curly. It will also make your hair look really thick and pretty, I kind of miss the extensions bc of that. It cost me about $500 to get it done. Which is cheap I've heard, some can cost up to a thousand or more for fused extensions! It also takes about 3 hours or more for them to put them in! They last, and I kept mine in for about a good 7 months and then I decided to take them out because my hair had grown out a good bit. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment