Saturday, February 20, 2010

CHEAP curly hair extensions?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mbtrama/143鈥?/a>





My hair looks like this. Same length, same type. I want to get longer hair (i dont look anything like her so i dont really know what it will look like) but I need them to be cheap. Like $30- And maybe a quick explanation of the different types of extensions? Or where I can get themCHEAP curly hair extensions?
Sally's beauty supply and buy the human hair extentions and two boxes of dye.. dye your hair and the hair extentions the same color even if they look like they match.. most the time you can tell.. but dye your hair and the extentions that color.. and go to a local beauty school with the extentions and have them sew it in.. the sew in ones and the weaves always stay in longer.. and if you get human hair it can be curled and straightened like your natural hair.. ohkk.. let me know if it works ohkk hun??

No comments:

Post a Comment