Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair extensions?

I love long curly hair, I didnt cut them for a year and just look at my avatar, thats how my hair looks like. long and curly. but now my hair tips are damaged, but I dont wanna cut them, cause then my hair will be shorter. it also takes a lot more time to have long curly hair, cause curly hair curls up. I have natural curls.





so can I get hair extensions that are made for curly hair? or will I have to curl my hair if having extensions?





but another problem is that I have to use moisturizer for my hair otherwise they are very dry and I get an afro look. I dont mind having an afro but its not okay for job, cause I have to be neat. so if my natural hair are dry, but extensions are like true hair, so will then be visible where natural hair ends and extensions continues? anyone understands what I'm thinking about? or how hair extensions are attached to hair: in the beginning of hair or on the tips of the hair?Curly hair extensions?
I'm a stylist and every day someone tells me they don't want to cut their hair because they don't want it shorter. If you just cut the tips off it won't be noticeably shorter, just healthier looking. Also, they make synthetic and human hair extensions that are curly. You have so many choices with extensions. You can get the clip in ones or get them glued in or get them woven in... Go to an ethnic hair salon that works with extensions all the time and ask them about different things they can do with human hair extensions. Prices vary greatly from city to city. I live in a small town in Texas, so the prices here are a little more reasonable. My husband has even put fusion link extensions in my hair that were curly. ( My hair is curly. ) The fusion links are little metal circles that can be smashed to connect the extension to your natural hair. LOTS of choices!!!Curly hair extensions?
well, jessica simpson makes synthetic curly hair that's nice if you're just using them for a month because then they get into a tangled mess .. Since i liked how they made me look i ordered the real human hair on ebay because it was only 238.00 opposed to 500.00 dollars and i'm very happy with it, you can curl it if you're looking for curly hair %26amp; was it %26amp; dye it.. good luck %26amp; they're less damaging then than real extentions! good luck you can find the hair extentions on hsn or ebayyy
go to a salon and have them cut your hair and tell them to try to keep it long, some change is good, just get it cut
im pretty sure they only make hair extensions for straight hair since its too hard to match up different tpes of curly hair, i had a friend with curly hair get extentions, she either had to curl them or straighten her hair


extentions are attached at the root of your hair
http://www.hairuwear.com/
what you could do is cut it but have lots of vitamins and water because it helps your hair grow back but its our decision

No comments:

Post a Comment