Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clip in curly hair extensions?

I have got shoulder length very naturally curly hair. I want to get some human clip in hair extensions. I know that you are meant to buy straight ones and curl them but my natural hair doesn't look as though it has been curled so maybe it won't match. Also can You dye and bleach clip in hair?Clip in curly hair extensions?
goddess hair has some good stuff. you can also use mixed chicks products on both natural and synthetic hair. it will tame those curlsClip in curly hair extensions?
I use extentions myself My hair doesnt even touch my chin and its nateraly messy %26gt;.%26lt; but when i have my extentions in curled it looks like its supose to be like that. I would say to buy the colour you want to match your hair or whatever colour you going to dye your hair Then just curl them. It will match with your hair do not worry. Do not buy synthectic extentions buy human extentions synthectic only last about a week and you cannot brush them, wash them, straighten them, curl them or dye them you can do all of them to human extentions though. and yes you can also bleach them.


Hope this helped


x x x
GO FOR IT GIRL.


HUMAN CLIP IN HAIR EXTENTIONS COME IN ALL COLOURS ,THEY COME IN AN ARRAY OF TEXTURE AND YOU CAN GET THEM STRAIGHT,WAVY,CURLY,ETC ETC,IM SURE YOU WILL FIND SOME TO MATCH YOUR EXSISTING HAIR TYPE.AS LONG AS THE EXTENTIONS ARE 100% HUMAN HAIR YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR OWN HAIR TO THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment